PLEASE READ THESE PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- The Information We Collect
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email and physical address, IP address, telephone number or mobile phone identifier, contact lists, location (including GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information. We may also collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our website, products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us, the webpages you access within our website, the site that led you to our website, the dates and times you access our website, and web log data. We may combine information you give us with other information from JHFoster sources, transactions and communications. This may include, but is not limited to, information from marketing campaigns, transactions, and any other interactions. We may also combine that information with data that is publicly available and data from third parties.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our website to track the activities of visitors to our website, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our website. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track. Our website may not respond to Do Not Track signals and we may track your activities once you leave our website. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
For more information about how Google Analytics it collects and processes data see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For more information about how to opt-out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about third party cookies, including information about how to opt-out of these technologies, visit www.aboutads.info/choices (US). Please note we do not operate or control these sites, and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your information in order to provide you with the best possible use of our website. More specifically, we may use your information to provide products and services to you including:
- Enhancing, personalizing and customizing user experiences;
- Analyzing user behavior and trends to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights;
- Providing and conducting marketing and promotions including sending periodic e-mails, updates, newsletters, and special offers, and for other marketing or advertising purposes.
- Communicating with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes;
- Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- Displaying relevant marketing to you and other information about JHFoster
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to informal requests for information from governmental authorities and agencies, and to prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
We may also use information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
JHFoster uses technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. While JHFoster strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of any information that you provide to us or that is otherwise disclosed by you online We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords.
We also may store each user’s IP address for security reasons, in the event we identify and need to block suspicious activity on our website.
- Our Commitment To Childrens’ Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information online from children under 13 and we do not specifically target children under 13 in our marketing materials or other advertising.
- Disclosure of Your Information To Third Parties
- Your Rights and Consent to Transfer of Data
- Links To Third Party Websites
- Your Rights Concerning Your Information
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at https://lp.jhfoster.com/UnsubscribePage.html or following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail or the SMS message. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving e-mails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails or SMS messages about your account or responses to your inquiries.
We provide many choices about the collection, use and sharing of your data, from deleting or correcting data you provide to us to advertising opt-outs and communication controls. We offer you settings to control and manage the personal data we have about you.
For personal data that we have about you, you can:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal information and data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide products or services to you). To request deletion of your information and/or data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-582-5162.
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal information and data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your information and data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information and/or data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held). You can also stop us from selling your information and/or data to others including third parties. If you wish to opt out of the sale of your personal information or data please please contact us at email@example.com or 800-582-5162.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal information and data and can ask for a copy of personal information and data you provided in machine readable form. To request a copy of your information and/or data, please please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-582-5162. Requests to access personal information can only be made twice within a 12-month period.
- You may also contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- How To Contact Us
John Henry Foster (JHFoster)
3103 Mike Collins Drive
Eagan, MN 55121