Medical & Vacuum Packages
John Henry Foster has a range of air compressors specifically made for medical air and lab air applications. Our lab air compressors do not use oil and have other features that ensures high-quality output. Similarly, our medical air compressors also do not use oil and adhere to NFPA99 code requirements.
Choose from our extensive inventory of medical and lab air compressors or vacuum pumps, which all meet stringent quality standards. Whether you need air compressors for powering tools or sterilizing equipment, we’ll deliver the models you need. If you need recommendations, our air compression systems specialists will be glad to help.
Experience excellent customer service and quick delivery. Inquire today.
The Applications of a Medical Grade Air Compressor
If you’re curious about what a medical vacuum pump is and what a medical air compressor does, these are pumps and compressors designed specifically for use in the medical and healthcare industries. The most prominent and important benefit of using these kinds of air compressors is the purity of the compressed air they release. The following are a few examples of applications that require medical vacuum pumps.
- Operating Room – During surgery, it’s essential that compressed air stays pure and consistent. The compressed air adds to the overall comfort of the patient and helps the team perform their tasks better as well.
- Surgical Instruments – The medical tools and equipment surgical teams rely on during operations require regular cleaning and drying at short intervals. This means they need medical compressed air to help in purifying them in between use.
- Medical Systems – Compressed air is constantly needed for supplying patients with air. It is also used in anesthetic systems. Needless to say, there is a consistent need for pure compressed air in medical situations.
- Laboratory Use – Compressed air significantly reduces or completely eliminates contaminants in the air and helps researchers attain more reliable results in their studies. Some cases may even require the use of both industrial air compressors working together with medical air compressors.
Recommended Products and Solutions
The Medical Grade Air Compressors We Offer
The following is a list of some of the medical vacuum pumps and air compressors we have available in store.
- Dekker offers liquid ring and rotary vane vacuum pump systems.
- Gardner Denver’s scroll compressors are also used in medical systems.
- Kobelco has their oil-free, rotary screw air compressors.
- Powerex offers a range of air compressors & vacuums for medical use including scroll, piston, rotary vane and claw.
- Elmo Rietschle’s rotary vane vacuum pump systems and claw vacuum pumps are also an option.
Powering a Better Patient Experience
John Henry Foster’s medical and lab air compressors enable you to provide a better patient experience.
Keep Patients and Practitioners Safe
We provide NFPA99 compliant medical air compressors that are used to supply grade D breathing air for patients. You also have access to air compressors for sterilization applications or powering instruments with CDA clean dry air. Because the compressors do not use oil, they help reduce the risk of contamination in your premises.
Keep Processes Efficient
Our lab-grade air compressors power surgical instruments with CDA lean dry air for puncturing, drilling, and other applications. For certain laboratory equipment used for oxygen generation, nitrogen generation, and blood tests we have medical-grade air compressors that utilize grade D breathing air.
Each air compressor model is thoroughly vetted by our team and sourced from trusted suppliers to reduce the risk of critical downtime.
Empower Your Health Care Team
With the right tools and equipment, and the assurance that they work in a clean and safe environment, your team members are empowered to provide better patient care.
Get in touch with John Henry Foster specialists today to discuss the needs of your medical facility. Apart from providing equipment, our team also offers maintenance recommendations to keep your compressors in good working condition.
Request a quote today for medical air compressors and vacuum pumps.
Choose John Henry Foster Equipment
For applications as sensitive and critical as in the medical sector, choose equipment from a trusted provider in the industry. We understand how crucial it is to get the most reliable and durable medical-grade air compressors in the market. We are long-time experts when it comes to compressed air systems and automation.
See our other products or call us for more information.
First-in-Class Blowers from Elmo Rietschle
Looking for additional information? Check out JHFoster’s Compressed Air Library.