Proper maintenance is crucial to maintaining not only the performance and efficiency of your automation, robotic and air compressor system, but also to maximize the life expectancy of it. Don’t wait until poor performance, increased energy costs or a total shutdown has you scrambling for help. JHFoster is your trusted single source for all your maintenance, parts and service needs and we service most brands of compressed air and robotic equipment in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and northern Iowa.
We offer the complete package when it comes to servicing your equipment.
- Our technicians have extensive and on-going training to keep up-to-date on the latest service requirements
- 24/7 emergency service is available to minimize unexpected and costly downtime
- Our service vehicles and fully stocked with a vast selection of repair parts and lubricants
- We offer our Compressed Air Service Protection Plan or Parts Program tailored to your specific requirements to help you stay focused on your business, not maintenance or repairs
- We employ “ASSE 6040” certified technicians for medical servicing
- We maintain a vast inventory of compressor units, parts and accessories to ensure optimal performance of your compressed air and automation system
Schedule your field service today. Call 800.582.5162 or email to speak to one of our technicians who can guide you through the service and maintenance process to keep you up and running.
JHFoster offers remote and onsite service for your automation needs. Your systems and related gear are an integral part of your operation, and our teams will work with yours to ensure production remains consistent through your service…
For your convenience, JHFoster offers remote and onsite service. Your compressed air systems and equipment are mission-critical, and our teams will work with yours to ensure they remain in production. Our in-house support offers service for…
JHFoster offers you remote as well as onsite service opportunities because your robotic systems support the daily functions of your company’s operations. Our priority is to work with your team to ensure these operations remain in production…
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Our customers have been the focus of our company since the founding of John Henry Foster. This is why we have a 24-Hour Emergency Service at your disposal. At a moment’s notice we will be at your location ready to assist. We offer service and maintenance on most brands and parts of compressed air systems. Even if you we have had no contact with you in the past, we can be at your doorstep momentarily to perform emergency service on your compressed air system.
We have inside service advisors ready to walk you through a process to resolve challenges directly over the phone saving you time and money.
We service most systems and brands. JHFoster can help you find maintenance checklists for your system, find compressor maintenance manuals, and service protection plans to ensure that regular maintenance keeps your system running smoothly. In addition, we offer compressor equipment evaluation and assessment services to be sure that your system is giving you the greatest measure of productivity and efficiency.