It’s no secret. We’re all searching for ways to save money. If you’re looking to increase energy savings on your compressed air and automation systems, our Certified Energy Manager (CEM) can help. We have the tools to guide you through the process of maximizing the energy performance of your facility, building or industrial plant. Although each system is unique and has its own areas for improvement, the basic audit investigation looks at finding optimal solutions for all aspects of your applications to reduce energy consumption in a cost-effective approach.
JHFoster has designed and installed hundreds of compressed air and industrial automation systems giving us the ability to design the best system to fit your needs to get the most of your ROI.
Schedule an Audit Evaluation and leave the rest to us. Find out the state of your current system and if you can take advantage of available rebates that can lead to additional savings. Contact us at 800.582.5162 or by email.
Visit our Solution Stories page to see examples of our efforts and feature ways we’ve helped our customers work faster, smarter and more efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About JHFoster's Evaluation Services
- Determine the capability and condition of the supply equipment including the compressors, dryers, filters, cooling systems, etc.
- Measure the storage capabilities of the system and its relationship to the changes in air demand that occur in the system.
- Evaluate the pneumatic applications in the system including waste, such as leaks, artificial demand, and inefficient applications.
- Analyze and provide solutions to correct applications that are not performing acceptably.
- Create an existing process flow diagram which depicts the general arrangement of the system and the supply power and demand volume in all operating conditions.
- Determine the total operating costs of the system including energy, maintenance, labor, cooling water, etc.
- Develop a prioritized action plan with capital costs and estimated installation costs for the proposed modifications to the system.
- Provide a complete audit report including existing and proposed process flow diagrams and pressure logger graphs which identify any restrictions in piping.