7 Steps to JHFoster Repair Process
JHFoster can repair your Compressed Air, Automation, and Robotic systems in seven simple steps. As a result, we dedicate ourselves to providing you with fast, efficient, and reliable customer service. Don’t let your system cost you money with expensive downtime. Let us help you repair your system. Find out what our 7 Steps to the JHFoster Repair Process are below.
- Step One: Reception of repair and logged into system. We receive parts to be repaired, and enter them into our system. Once this is done, parts are photographed.
- Step Two: Technician assignment and report generated. Then, we assign a technician to your repair. Next, a report is generated including the resources needed for repair and an approximation of repair time.
- Step Three: Customer approval. Once our analysis has been done, we contact you by email or phone call. Now, you may approve our repair analysis at that time.
- Step Four: Cleaning and disassemblement. Next, we disassemble your part and clean it by hand to ensure quality.
- Step Five: Repair. Damaged and faulty parts are replaced. Secondly, the unit is reassembled.
- Step Six: Testing & Quality Inspection. At this point, we perform extensive testing of the part. We generate lab reports from this. Then, any and all technicians who have worked on the part approve the reports. Moreover, the part is then inspected for quality. If needed, we repaint the part.
- Step Seven: Shipment. Lastly, JHFoster sends parts off to the customer. Now, the parts are ready to be installed or stored in inventory
What Do We Repair?
John Henry Foster repairs Compressed Air systems, Automation systems, and Robotic systems. From Robotic Pendants to Directional Valves, we support your systems with the best quality repairs. Above all, we focus on providing efficiency and reliability for our customers. When quality matters most, come to JHFoster for repairs. So, don’t lose money unnecessarily. We will minimize your downtime.
The JHFoster Repair Menu
What parts can jhfoster repair?
- AC Servo Motors
- DC Servo Motors
- Spindle Motors
- Servo Drives
- Encoders and Resolvers
- Servo Valves
- Proportional Valves
- Directional Valves
- Flow Control Vales
- Vane Pumps
- Piston Pumps
- Radial Piston Motors
- Robotic Pendants
- Robotic Wrists
- Cable Harnesses
- Tool Changers
- Power Supplies
- Circuit Boards
- Stepper Drives
- Temp Controllers
- Input/Output Cards
- Air Compressors & Parts
What Does Repair & Service Include?
Besides the 7 Steps to the JHFoster Repair Process, we offer remote and onsite service to provide you with help quickly. Further, JHFoster in-house support provides you service on-demand for your compressed air, automation, or robotic system. In addition, John Henry Foster product specialists are certified in the most relevant and innovative technology.
Our repair services include a 24-hour Emergency Service Line. During normal business hours, you can call our main line, 800.582.5162, to reach a specialist to discuss your repair needs. However, if you are in a state of emergency outside of our normal business hours, you can dial the same number and follow the prompts to reach our on-call technician.
In addition to our service and repair offerings listed above, we offer maintenance checklists for your systems. This allows you to be sure you know when your system needs a check-up. To learn more, take a peak at our resource library.
Does JHFoster Offer Spare Parts?
John Henry Foster provides many parts available for rent when your system goes down unexpectedly. For example, we offer compressors, air dryers, electric vacuum pumps, and other compressed air, automation and robotic parts.
Frequently Asked Repair Questions
Do you still have questions on our repair process or services? You can find more answers to your questions on our compressed air, robotics, and automation repair pages. On these pages, we answer frequently asked questions. You can also find more information on our JHFoster Repair Flyer. If you’d prefer to contact us directly, call us at 800.582.5162 or email.
Have a Question About the JHFoster Repair Process?