Formerly known as Bosch Rexroth Pneumatics, AVENTICS is a global leader in components used for pneumatic systems. They are part of Emerson’s brand portfolio that focuses on fluid control and pneumatics. They have facilities in several countries including Germany, France, and the United States.
The brand’s innovations are used in industrial automation, packaging, medical, food and beverage, and energy applications. They are also a trusted partner for entities in the commercial vehicle, marine, and railway technology sectors.
Pneumatic cylinders and actuators from AVENTICS™ are famous for their capability to streamline applications and minimize replacement costs. The AVENTICS™ Series A is the perfect example. Despite its size, this NFPA interchangeable pneumatic air cylinder is capable of 250 psi. It is a reliable addition to pneumatic systems across various industrial applications.
The AVENTICS Portfolio
OEMs and manufacturers rely heavily on the dependable and innovative pneumatic components and systems featured by Emerson’s extensive range of AVENTICS products. Engineered in Germany, their portfolio includes products with compact designs and low maintenance technology.
Backed by 150 years of experience in pneumatics, AVENTICS is a trusted brand in the industry. They are known for their reliability and efficiency, even for the heaviest applications, amidst the most demanding environments.
- Pneumatic Actuators – AVENTICS cylinders and actuators are best-in-class. They include NFPA air cylinders, rodless, short-stroke, compact, ISO 15552 (ISO/VDMA), mini, round, guided, bellows, slide units, diaphragm-type, mobile type, cylinder-valve units, and rotary actuators.
- Pneumatic Accessories – Accessories made by AVENTICS complement their already efficient pneumatic systems. They include valves used for safety, flow control, check, shuttle, quick exhaust, and relay, silencers, grippers, timing volumes, and regulators.
- Pneumatic Filters – The AVENTICS line of filters is highly effective and durable. They include in-line oil and particle removal filters, regulators and lubricators, precision regulators, and stainless-steel air prep.
- Pneumatic Valves – The AVENTICS portfolio of pneumatic valves include manual/mechanical, pilot or solenoid-operated, in-line, manifold and subbase mounted, fieldbus (EtherNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, etc.), poppet valves, ceramic sliding plates, and ISO 1-4.
- Hydraulics – Apart from pneumatic applications, AVENTICS also makes NFPA medium and high pressure heavy-duty industrial hydraulic cylinders.
- Fittings, Couplers, Hoses, Tubing – AVENTICS develops a range of push-in fittings (polymer and nickel-plated brass), metric tubing, and tubing accessories that allow for versatile applications.