COMPRESSED AIR SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & PARTS TRAINING
A smart strategy for reducing costly downtime is performing regularly scheduled maintenance on air compressors and related equipment, as well as using the correct lubricants and parts. We want to provide your maintenance crew with the knowledge to maintain your compressed air systems and keep you running efficiently.
To support our teaching of compressed air systems, we demonstrate with ten working cut-away displays that simulates air compressor operations.
Service, Maintenance and Parts topics highlighted:
- How to achieve peak compressor efficiency through proper installation and maintenance practices.
- Test and monitor a compressor’s functions and safety features.
- Offer tips for predictive maintenance.
- Operation and adjustment of Power-Sync™ computerized control system.
- Properly select lubricants and interpret oil analysis reports.
In addition to training, John Henry Foster has three Maintenance Assurance Plans that can increase production reliability, reduce downtime, and serve clients in an emergency. JHF advisors will contact customers in advance to schedule regularly scheduled maintenance and will also manage the administration and necessary follow-up. Our trained technicians will streamline your maintenance program, enabling you to stay focused on your business and not on wondering whether your system is up and running smoothly.
To request training on service, maintenance and parts, or to learn more about our comprehensive maintenance programs, contact Rich Dean, Service Manager at email@example.com or 651.681.5749.