COMPRESSED AIR CAPITAL EQUIPMENT SEMINARS
JHF has developed a series of compressed air system seminars. The seminars are designed to educate on all aspects of the design and operation of energy efficient compressed air systems from the generation through the purification and distribution of compressed air. Our specialists have extensive experience and knowledge in the most recent innovative equipment, control permissive and application theories of compressed air.
During our compressed air seminars we cover a broad range of topics:
- Current types and applications of air compressors
- Application of various types of air compressor controls
- Current types and applications of compressed air drying equipment
- Current types and applications of compressed air filtration
- Generation and application of compressed air storage
- Applying demand regulation
- Centralized compressed air system controls and monitoring capabilities
- Piping and layout designs
- Condensate systems
In addition to providing compressed air seminars, JHF offers pneumatic components seminars designed to enhance the value and efficiency of pneumatic use in your facility. JHF also provides compressor air service, maintenance and parts training as needed to educate your maintenance crew so they can maintain your compressed air systems and keep you running efficiently.
Contact Ron Nordby, VP of Sales, Service and Marketing, to request training on Capital Equipment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.681.5724.