AUTOMATION COMPONENTS SEMINAR
We offer training to enhance the value and efficiency of automation use in your facility. Our goal is to give engineers and production staff the basic understanding of symbology, terminology and application with all types of automation components and then equip them with the knowledge to apply this information to their every day job. Our seminars consist of:
- Investigating and explaining the features and benefits of several models and styles of valves.
- Reviewing ANSI symbology of 2, 3 and 4-way valves, 2 and 3 position valves, and the application of each.
- Exploring the various methods of valve actuation and operation, with an explanation of the pros and cons of each.
- Examining the multiple means of controlling cylinder speed as applied to system applications.
- Covering different styles and models of actuators.
- Illustrating the issue of lubrication and proper filtration with future manufacturing trends in mind.
We also provide:
- Specific product sessions on 80/20 T-Slotted Aluminum Framing Systems.
- 80/20 Inc. Full product line demonstration gurney, T-Slotted Aluminum Profiles (The Industrial Erector Set).
- Demonstrating new or current applications for 80/20 products. We will take all the components and bring them to life by building to your requests and requirements.
- JHF solidworks design capability.
The compressed air industry is constantly changing with new innovations in controls, applications and capital equipment. Our focus is on keeping you up-to-date on what these new options are, how they could affect your bottom line and the potential they have to effectively increase your production. To help bridge this gap, John Henry Foster also offers seminars consisting of:
Contact our Automation Department to request information on the latest Automation Components at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.452.8452.