John Henry Foster has Experts Ready to Install or Repair Your Piping Systems
Whether you need a single pump replacement or a full turn-key installation of equipment and piping, John Henry Foster is here to help. Our team of air piping installers, pipefitters and servicemen have over 100 years of combined experience to install your systems quickly and keep them operating smoothly for years to come.
At JHF, we have in-house experts ready to accommodate your piping requests. We can provide installation on brand new systems, as well as those that might include the need to retrofit, modify and/or repair existing systems.
We place a high value on installing the right equipment correct the first time and also making sure it’s installed in the safest location.
We offer the following with our piping projects:
- Use only the highest quality materials (aluminum, copper, black iron and galvanized piping, stainless steel and PVC)
- Focus on personal safety (wearing correct gear) and process safety (preventing release of pipe contents)
- Maintain equipment, making proactive upgrades and evaluating systems
- Complete projects on-time and within budget
Click below to learn more about the types of piping systems we can provide.
PIPING AND INSTALLATION SERVICES WE OFFER
COMPRESSED AIR PIPING DESIGN SERVICES
- Increase efficiency of compressed air system and install entire system
- Knowledge of best selection of components
- Overall project supervision
- Highly trained/knowledgeable staff
- Use only custom quality materials
- Ability to integrate most types and brands of air systems and install them
- Demolition and disposal of old equipment
Our engineer staff offers over 100 years of combined experience that work closely with you through the complete process of project design to installation and continued support on an as needed basis. We are equipped to assist with high or low custom volume requirements.
Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or request more information to learn about our vast compressed air piping systems inventory and the rest of our product line and service offerings.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.