- Electric / Pneumatic Control Panels
- Electric Actuators / Motion Control / Motors / Drives
- Electric Automation
- Fittings, Couplers, Hoses, & Tubing
- Hire a Robot
- Lasers | Dot Peen | Scribing
- Pneumatic Actuators & Grippers
- Pneumatic Automation Accessories
- Pneumatic Filters, Regulators, & Lubricators
- Pneumatic Valves
- Robotic Accessories
- T-Slot Aluminum Framing Systems
- Vacuum Cups & Generators
80/20 Aluminum Framing Systems
John Henry distributes 80/20 aluminum framing products for any industry. T slot aluminum extrusion is lightweight and easy to machine, which allows 80/20 to offer a large variety of both fractional and metric extrusions for products such as machine tool, automation, material handling, manufacturing, retail services, furniture, fluid power, displays and exhibits, computer rack, equipment testing, clean rooms, robotics, workstations, guarding, linear motion, medical, scientific, packaging and electronics.
In addition to 80/20 aluminum, John Henry Foster provides a team of design engineers who create customized structural aluminum framing systems plus provide CAD and Solidworks drawings of the specified application, as well as a bill of materials in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin.
For more details and ordering information for John Henry Foster custom aluminum framing systems, contact Terry Flanagan, Tom Garding, or Isaac Trexel at 800.582.5162, request more information or place an order online.
- John Henry Foster’s 80/20 Inc. Design Engineers provide T-slotted aluminum to over 600 customers a year.
- The applications range from machine tool, automation, material handling, manufacturing, retail systems, furniture, fluid power, robotics, displays/exhibits, medical, scientific, packaging, electronics and more.
- Our engineering team designs over 1,000 t-slotted structures a year.
- We are able to create customized systems of any application with the latest versions of AutoCAD® and SolidWorks™. All that is needed is a sketch of your project and some simple dimensions.
- We provide assistance using 80/20’s AutoQuoterX™software. Profiles are cut to length, accurately machined and come ready to assemble with all necessary hardware.