John Henry Foster (JHF) has a vast inventory of air compressor units, parts and accessories to ensure optimal performance to keep your equipment running at its peak, thus reducing costly downtime and lost productivity.
JHF provides high-quality factory parts from our in-stock of over $2M inventory. Not only do we manage a large inventory of stocked air compressor parts for which we are an authorized distributor, but we also handle purchasing of specific-non-stock items to meet your needs. In addition to stocking equipment parts and accessories, we also service your compressed air system. Our goal continues to be our dedication to provide you with the highest quality, up-to-date products available on the market today.
We’ve installed a new Modula Inventory Lift System. This automated vertical storage and retrieval system is designed to optimize space using the full ceiling height of our warehouse and provides a 99% accuracy rate for improving the speed, accuracy and efficiency of our order fulfillment.
We are an authorized distributor of certain manufacturers, but will service most brands of compressed air systems in the greater five-state area including Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
- We can also deliver equipment parts and accessories for your compressed air system straight to you. Our goal is to provide you with timely, reliable, one-trip service. We have a fleet of stocked 4×4 service trucks and long distance service vehicles providing reliable service to your site. The service trucks each stock about $70,000 of repair and maintenance parts and lubricants to support our one-trip approach.
- JHF technicians have extensive training and experience in providing maintenance and repairs, including major air end overhauls on all brands of compressors. Our commitment to staff training is ongoing with JHF’s service technicians offering customers over 140 combined years between 14 service technicians.
- We are usually able to repair compressed air equipment with just one service visit and are capable of handling most repair and maintenance challenges in your facility.
- Our seven Service Advisors are knowledgeable with over 75 years of combined experience. These Advisors are adept at troubleshooting in an effort to save you time and money. Often we are able to walk you through the troubleshooting process to resolve the challenge directly over the phone.
- JHF also offers mobile service to the greater five-state area. This is accomplished by regularly scheduled routes, thus reducing costs for repair and maintenance services by dividing mileage and trip costs among multiple customers. We also provide on-demand service and maintenance to accommodate your schedules and emergencies.
- You benefit from quicker repair time which translates to less down time, continued productivity and lower costs.
- Partnering with suppliers and troubleshooting with you, JHF technicians search for timely and cost-effective solutions both for regularly scheduled maintenance and for emergencies.
In addition to having a vast inventory of air compressor parts and accessories for capital equipment, JHF also offers engineered services to assist you in your efforts to improve the effectiveness, operation and reliability of your entire compressed air systems.
Call us today for more information on air compressor equipment parts and accessories at 800.582.5162 or email us.