Introducing a New Series of Air Preparation Products
The 651/652 Series from Numatics offers a complete range of modular, easy-to-assemble air preparation products. It includes the several filtration options (particulate, coalescing & adsorbing) with an extensive selection of bowl types and drains. Extended temperature range capabilities (-40°F to 176°F / -40°C to 80°C) allow the 651/652 series to be specified across a broad range of applications and industries. Our regulators and filter-regulators provide customers with the highest in-class flows in the industry. Available port size/thread types include 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 (NPTF, ISO 228/1-G and ISO 7/1 Rc).
- Optional low profile gauge, round gauge, digital gauge or digital pressure switch
- Key lockable and tamperproof options on Regulators and Filter/Regulators
- Polycarbonate and aluminum bowls with a selection of sight gauge materials
- Key lockable and tamperproof options (Regulators and Filter/Regulators)
- Air purity class according to ISO 8573-1: 2010 (Filters & Filter/Regulators)
For more information on Air Preparation products , please contact our automation department at 651.452.8452 or visit us at John Henry Foster, 3103 Mike Collins Drive, Eagan, MN 55121, jhfoster.com.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.