Minimize your Robot’s Downtime and Improve Production
Imagine getting a text every time your robot stops. You could then fix the bug and get back to production quickly. Robotiq’s Insights does just that.
This web application also tells you how many cycles your robot completed today. Next time your colleagues ask you how the robot’s productivity’s going, Insights will give you a pretty clear answer.
This data is useful for the continuous improvement of your robot cell and to justify ROI of your future automation projects.
- Monitor robot in real-time
- Measure robot performance over time from years to minutes
- Access to your robot data anytime, anywhere
- Diagnose work cell with digital i/o states and external sensor readout
- Get Operational KPIs: Cycles Completed, Utilization, Efficiency, Wait-time, Disconnected time
- Receive periodic email reports to subscribers
- Receive Alerts via SMS on exceptions or when the robot needs attention
There’s no risk to try it: insights comes with a 3-month free trial.
We are happy to show you exactly how Insights will help your improve productivity in your factory. John Henry Foster’s goal of providing innovative and state-of-the-art products continues to expand, including a range of industrial robots.
Our team of experts are positioned to support your productivity and efficiency needs with this versatile product. Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or email us to learn more about this or any of our product offerings. You can also Download our Insights Flyer for more info
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.