Think Robots are Too Complex?
John Henry Foster Can Help
A recent survey found a majority of manufacturers in the US plan to implement robotics within the next 2-5 years. Robots are the way of the future and come with the ability to meet changing needs.
A major concern is that they are too complex and difficult to implement, but that is simply not true. Today’s industrial robots come standard with the following benefits;
- Easily programmable, thereby eliminating the need for expensive third-party programmers
- Flexible deployment enables them to move easily from one process to another
- They come equipped with intuitive software kits
- Untrained operators have the ability to have one up and running in just half a day
- They don’t require extensive custom coding of tasks or processes
- Online and flexible onsite training available
In our E-Book, we will help you break down a challenging task into simple and easy steps. We’ll explore the answers to the following questions:
- How to study and document the current process that you have chosen for automation?
- How to sketch out what form the automated process might take?
- How to manage the challenges that are likely to pop up in between?
Patented technology lets operators with no programming experience quickly set up and operate our cobots with intuitive, 3D visualization. Simply move the robot arm to desired waypoints or touch the arrow keys on the easy-to-use touchscreen tablet.
Fast set up
Universal Robots has revolutionized the Cobot set-up. The average set-up time reported by our customers is only half a day. The out-of-box experience for an untrained operator to unpack the cobot, mount it, and program the first simple task is typically less than an hour.
Moving the cobot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The cobot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
Any repetitive task is a candidate for robotics, especially if it’s difficult or dangerous for a human or takes place in a hostile environment. They have the ability to streamline the entire process leading to higher productivity and quality, thus improving business operations along with a quick ROI.
Watch what Fast Setup, Easy Programming, Collaborative & Safe, Flexible Deployment and Fastest Payback Period look like in real life.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.