John Henry Foster is excited to announce the launch of Bimba’s new Compact Hydraulic Actuators for Demanding Applications
The Compact series best complements the existing NFPA medium and high pressure series by offering significant space savings while providing similar pressure ratings.
The Compact Hydraulic offers two series: Medium Pressure (CMH) aluminum construction, up to 2030 PSI (140 Bar), and High Pressure (CHH) steel construction, 3000 PSI (206 Bar). Both the CMH and CHH versions offer electroless nickel-plated cast iron bushing (end caps) and piston in conjunction with hard chrome platted piston rod material as standard for increased
Both series offer extended cylinder life through numerous standard features, including a hard-chrome plated steel piston rod that reduces wear on the rod wiper and seal. In addition, CMH models can be equipped with a magnet and Bimba switch for position sensing.
The Compact Hydraulic series is designed to offer consistent performance and high forces in a small package; Compact Hydraulic actuators are metric in design (bore and rod sizes) and are offered in inch or metric mounting and porting. The Compact Hydraulic actuator series offers two options:
• Piston rod is machined from a high yield, polished, and hard chrome-plated steel to reduce wear on the rod wiper and seal.
• Includes heavy lip polyurethane or nitrile seals, which are pressure-activated and wear-compensating for longevity
• Heavy dual lip urethane wiper seal removes contaminants on the retract stroke to ensure long life for all internal components
• CMH: Precision machined from high strength aluminum and black anodized for corrosion resistance, honed and work hardened I.D. finish (optional magnet).
• CHH: Precision machined from steel with a hot dipped black oxide coating for corrosion resistance, honed and work hardened I.D. with a micro finish for extended seal life.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you implement hydraulics into your business. John Henry Foster’s goal of providing innovative and state-of-the-art products continues to expand and now includes a range of industrial robots. Our team of experts are positioned to support your productivity and efficiency needs with this versatile product. Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or email us to learn more about this or any of our product offerings.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.