High-Speed, High Performance Industrial Robots
John Henry Foster’s goal of providing innovative and state-of-the-art products continues to expand and now includes the Kawasaki line of industrial robot arms. The R Series Robots are setting the benchmark for all small to medium duty industrial robots helping customers improve productivity and quality. The compact design, along with industry leading speed, reach and work range make the R Series Robots ideal for a wide range of applications throughout a multitude of diverse industries.
- Ultra-High Speed Operation – Industry leading acceleration rate automatically adjusts to suit payload and robot posture delivering optimum performance and shortest cycle times
- Wide Work Range – Increased rotation range of each axis translates to a larger usable work area with minimal dead-space and greater flexibility
- Environmental Protection – Incorporates a double-seal construction on all axes and water-resistant electrical connections
- High Torque – High-output motors, combined with a rigid arm construction allow for superior wrist torque and load capacity
- Integrated Features – Built-in pneumatic lines and internal wiring for sensors and solenoid valves are standard. Mounting pads and taps provided allow easy installation of additional cabling, tubing or equipment
- Space Saving – Slim arm design requires very little floor space and multiple robots can be installed in “high-density” applications without impeding performance
- Programming Flexibility – Able to be programmed via the robot teach pendant or a computer, or by using one of the two Kawasaki’s programming methodologies, Block Step or AS Language
Our team of experts are positioned to support your productivity and efficiency needs with this versatile product. Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or email us to learn more about this or any of our product offerings.
Resources and Downloads
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.