Are you looking to deliver better gripping performance without added cost?
Introducing Robohand’s G100 Series Pneumatic Grippers
• Shielded design for dirty environments (no exposed roller bearings)
• Smooth Operation with Rack and Pinion Design
• Low profile for constrained application space
• SMC MHZ series finger compatible with extended jaw option
• Starting at under $200
G100 Series at a glance
• 20 different models
• Four different bore sizes
• Wide range of stroke options (5mm to 50mm)
• Higher grip force, smaller package (56N to 568N)
Please contact our Fluid Power Department at (651) 452.8452 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like further information regarding the G100 Series Pneumatic Grippers or any of the DE-STA-CO/Robohand products we carry.