Introducing the New Stainless Steel Flat-I® Cylinder
Bimba Manufacturing has announced the immediate availability of their New Stainless Steel Flat-I® cylinder. Utilizing all stainless steel construction, this newly designed member of the Flat-I® product family is designed specifically for applications that require compact cylinders that will be exposed to frequent, corrosive wash down as is common in a number of industries, such as food and beverage or medical applications.
The hygienic design includes a hard chrome plated stainless steel cylinder rod, stainless steel end caps, and a stainless steel, laser marked outer body assembled in a package that is easily cleaned by minimizing crevices that can retain application residue and foster the growth of unwanted bacteria.
The IP69K rating offers peace of mind that no matter how dirty the application or harsh cleaning practices, this cylinder’s internal working parts are protected.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight bore sizes from 9/16” to 4” accommodates a wide range of force requirements
- All Stainless steel construction is highly corrosion resistant
- Hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod maximizes rod seal life
- IP69K rated design protects the cylinder from damage during wash down
- Food grade plastic rod bushing and food grade grease lubricant is ideal for food processing and packaging applications
- Minimal mounting holes present only where specified reduces catch points
- Mounting styles include pivot, trunnion, threaded holes and the new F Series mounting style, which interchanges directly with competitive pancake cylinders
For more information, please contact our automation department at 651.452.8452 or visit us at John Henry Foster, 3103 Mike Collins Drive, Eagan, MN 55121, jhfoster.com.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.