No matter what your compressed air piping needs are, John Henry Foster can deliver
Compressed air piping systems deliver compressed air to intended points of usage. One of the most important variables in moving air from the compressor to the point of use is pipe size and layout design. Poorly designed systems not only consume significant energy dollars, but also degrade productivity and quality. How does one properly size compressed air piping for the job at hand? John Henry Foster can help you answer that question and much more.
If your looking for compressed air piping design and installation, John Henry Foster has you covered. Piping systems have many variables to take into account including vibration, pulsations, temperature exposure (internal and external), maximum air pressures, corrosion and chemical resistance. All issues that if not addressed, could end up being very costly. Our trained team of experts can walk you through each step of the process with the following services;
• Customer Compressor Room Design & Layout (with drawings) maximizing the efficiency of any system
• Equipment Installation & Rigging designing a new system or retrofitting and/or modifying an existing one
• System Design & Installation providing complete piping design for compressed air, vacuum, fluid cooling and nitrogen systems
• Compressor Room Demolition and Disposal proper disposal of old equipment to meet environmental standards
Types of piping systems we can provide
COMPRESSED AIR PIPING DESIGN SERVICES
• Increase efficiency of compressed air system and install entire system
• Knowledge of best selection of components
• Overall project supervision
• Highly trained/knowledgeable staff
• Use only custom quality materials
• Ability to integrate most types and brands of air systems and install them
YOUR LEADING PROVIDER OF COMPRESSED AIR PIPE, FITTINGS, AND ACCESSORIES
LARGE INVENTORY OF AIR PIPE AND COMPRESSED AIR PIPE FITTINGS
COMPRESSOR ROOM DESIGN AND LAYOUT
EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION & RIGGING
COOLING SYSTEMS, NITROGEN SYSTEMS, AND VACUUM SYSTEMS DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Contact John Henry Foster Today
Our engineer staff offers over 100 years of combined experience that work closely with you through the complete process of project design to installation and continued support on an as needed basis. We are equipped to assist with high or low custom volume requirements.
Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or request more information to learn about our vast compressed air piping systems inventory and the rest of our product line and service offerings.