Have questions about working at JHFoster? You can find your answers with the JHFoster Career FAQ’s found below. However, if you don’t find the answer to your quesion below, please email or call us at 800.582.5162.
JHFoster Career FAQ’s
Find your answers with some of John Henry Foster’s Frequently Asked Questions.
What are JHFoster’s Values?
1. We are honest and trustworthy.
• Our foundation is based on honesty and integrity. In short, our customers trust that we will follow through on our commitments and show ownership and accountability for our work.
2. We are easy to do business with.
• Our team commits to delivering exceptional customer service to our customers. So, we can be counted on to be responsive and to go above and beyond to fulfill customer needs.
3. We are innovative.
• We focus on finding better solutions to meet existing needs, concentrating on long-term objectives, not short-term gains. To sum up, we support growth and inspiration.
4. We have a passion for excellence.
• As an industry leader, we pursue excellence. Above all, we continually look for ways to provide the highest quality products and services available.
5. We believe in people.
• We respect and value our customers, employees, and vendors. Therefore, we know these relationships are the cornerstone of our success.
Why Work for JHFoster?
JHFoster places a large emphasis on creating contemporary leadership focused on serving/coaching. We empower employees to be successful, and we also generate an open and healthy environment.
We dedicate ourselves to the wellness of our employees. So much so, that we have a committee dedicated to a healthy and happy company!
In addition, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and a 401(k) program.
Who is JHFoster?
John Henry Foster began selling products out of a trailer with determination to provide affordable and quality products to his customers. Similarly, John Henry Foster has worked as a company to build a legacy of providing the best quality products delivered with top-notch customer service.
We are a leading distributor and service provider for automation and compressed air systems. Likewise, it is our mission to assist companies to automate their manufacturing applications to make their process a positive journey.
We are headquartered in Eagan, MN with a location in Fargo, ND. We also offer a fully-equipped team of mobile technicians that provide service to the 5-state area.
What Makes John Henry Foster Unique?
We are a leading distributor of Industrial Compressed Air Systems along with Robotic and Automation Solutions. At our Headquarters in Eagan, MN, we operate out of just over 40,000 square feet.
We stock over $4 Million in product inventory and employ over 120 employees who bring more than 1,ooo years of trained experience through factory and in-house programs.
We provide both compressed air system and automation solutions consultatively. In addition, we partner partner with both the supply and demand sides of compressed air systems.