John Henry Foster is a UL 508A Certified Electrical Controls Panel Shop
John Henry Foster has been engineering and designing control panels to fit customer specifications for over twenty years and has helped countless customers achieve their safety, precision and automation needs. Enclosures are built for indoor/outdoor industrial applications ranging from non-metallic, mild steel and stainless steel – all built to NEMA 4X, 4 and 12 standards.
JHF’s control panel shop is proud to offer:
- Design Services
- Panel Manufacturing
Our control engineers staff offers over 100 years of combined experience that work closely with you through the complete process of project design to installation and continued support on an as needed basis.
Electrical control panels are used to control every piece of equipment in every industry. They are found in factories to monitor and control machines or production lines and in places such as nuclear power plants, ships, aircraft and mainframe computers. They include power, control and operator devices, that allow an operator to control and monitor a piece of equipment.
Our control panel shop can help you design solutions to help:
• Increase productivity
• Improve personnel safety
• Improve quality or increase predictability of quality
• Improve robustness (consistency), of processes or product
• Increase consistency of output
• Reduce direct human labor costs and expenses
Contact us today for a free quote for your application!
Services We Offer
• Custom panel design
• Assist with project layout
• Process control design
• Selection of components
• AutoCAD based electrical schematics
• Various NEMA rated contol panels
• Built to UL 508A & NEC specification
• Capable of high volume
• Modification of existing control panels
• Upgrade of existing control panels
• Ability to install on customer machines in-house
• Tested to customer specifications
• Highly trained and knowledgeable staff
• Wiring installation assistance
• Onsite startup and training
• Programming support on numerous HMI & PLC platforms
• Instrumentation/sensor set-up and integration
John Henry Foster’s goal of providing innovative and state-of-the-art products continues to expand and now includes a range of industrial robots. Our team of experts are positioned to support your productivity and efficiency needs with our versatile products and services. Please contact us today at 651.452.8452 or email us to learn more about our line of air compressors, vacuum equipment, engineering and design capabilities, or any of our product offerings. You can also read more about on our website.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.