Introducing the Balanced Valve Series
Now six valves strong of 3-port and 4-port types in three sizes, Humphrey Balanced Valves offer exceptional versatility.
The Balanced Solenoid Valve Series is an universal balanced design valve, offering several benefits:
- MULTI-PURPOSE. The Series is versatile with its many functions: Normally Closed or Normally Open; 2- or 3-way; Diverter or Selector; pressure range of vacuum to 125 PSIG.
- MULTI-MEDIA. The Series’ balanced poppet design performs whether the media is air or inert gases, clean, dry, lubricated, or contains some airline impurities.
- RELIABLE SHIFT, TIGHT SEAL. Internal forces generated by the pressurized media are neutralized. The shifting forces of the coil and return spring are optimized and need only seal the poppet to our tight leakage specifications.
- HIGH FLOW CAPACITY. Internal flow path management has been maximized. Coupled with the balanced design and an optimized solenoid magnetic circuit, significantly greater flow, within a reduced overall size, has been achieved.
- EASE of USE. All electric and pneumatic connections are on opposing surfaces, minimizing total space occupied, and simplifying mounting and connections during installation.
For more information on Humphrey Products, please contact our automation department at 651.452.8452 or visit us at John Henry Foster, 3103 Mike Collins Drive, Eagan, MN 55121, jhfoster.com.
As a leading provider of premium quality compressed air and automation solutions since 1938, John Henry Foster delivers customized automation products and design-to-build solutions to clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and northern Iowa. Our talented and innovative employees serve customers in virtually every industry that utilizes motion control technology and power generation.